Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meeting Sean "Sam Wise " Astin


So the other day on the way to the zoo with the cousins my car over-heated. I pulled into a random parking lot and my sister-in-law saw Sean Astin sitting there drinking hot chocolate. After driving the car across the street to Chevron we realized he is the one actor we would really want to meet. So while Aaron worked on my car we drove back across the street and he was still in the parking lot! He was the nicest man and very kind. Here are the boys with him! We love Lord of the Rings and Sam has always been my favorite character. I also love the movie Rudy! I cry every time I see it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in a google alert, and I was wondering where you met Sean Astin. Just generally (town/region), not specific streets or anything. Thank you! It's a great photo.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to kiss a boy with braces because of Sean Astin in Goonies :o) A friend even ordered a head shot of him from something like TigerBeat magazine and gave it to me for Christmas. I would want to meet him too, because he seems like a well balanced, family guy in interviews. How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

OK, wait...let me clarify... that was when I was a kid...like, when Goonies came out and I saw it in the theater, OK?

Victoria said...

That is pretty random. We ran into Cary Elwes at a Target once, but we didn't introduce ourselves or anything. He looked like he was trying to hide since he had a baseball cap and sunglasses on indoors. I'm glad that Sean was friendly :).