Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More Pictures of our Boy!




There is a sweet volunteer at ABC who has been sending me updates and pictures of our sweet Hunter. He is learning how to walk and was walking with this toy car yesterday. Here is what she wrote about him:

"He is getting stronger everyday and is loving the progress he has made. Today at lunch time I was asking him to "bonga" with me, which means pounding fists kind of like a high five- Hunter was thrilled to understand the concept and kept reaching his little fist out for another bonga. SO cute!"

1 comments:

Plasterer Family said...

Hi Tom and Yetta! It's Heather Plasterer (Martin). I just found your blog and it's good to see what you are up to and see pictures of your girls (and boy on the way?!?!) Wow, that is very exciting. I pray everything goes well and look forward to hearing more about it here. We moved to colorado springs last fall and are loving it. We do miss our family and friends though. Take care.