Sunday, January 06, 2008

Rose Parade Float Viewing






I think I have found a new family tradition (well at least while in Cali). I was more motivated to go this year because I had to see the Dodger float up close! Let's Go Dodgers- 2008!!! My mom and I took the girls on the 2ND and went and viewed the Rose Parade floats. They let you get pretty close to them and some of them even operate them for you. It is really cool to see these floats up close. They can't be appreciated on TV. Seeing them up close I really got to see all the detail and hard work that goes into each and every one of these floats. They are an amazing display of all the beautiful things God has made. It is defiantly worth going and taking a look at- you get exercise- it is a lot of walking and you don't have to sleep all night on the street to see them in the parade. Here are a few Pict's.

1 comments:

Greg, Niki and Addie said...

Hey! We went too! We went on the
1st and it was crazy crowded, but still worth it. I'll be posting our pictures soon, I hope. :)